Lazy Mans Lasagna
Cooking time45 min
You remember gorging your moms lazy mans (or lazy moms) lasagna when you were little. Thing is, you want to have a taste of it again, but do not know how to. But the thing is, lazy mans lasagna is fairly easy to make. If not, it wouldnt have been appropriate to call it lazy mans.
1) First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Second, in an ovenproof skrillet, cook the beef until brown, and add the optional garlic and onion, alongside basil and oregano, and pepper and salt. Cook for additional 4 minutes. Drain it from fat, then remove from the skrillet. Set it aside.
3) Third, put the still-frozen ravioli into the pan, and distribute it evenly. Next, top it with all of the beef mixture. Spread it evenly. Above it, pour the spaghetti sauce and cook in medium heat until the ravioli is heated enough and has begun to brown. But do not stir it, so as to disrupt the proper layering of ingredients. This should take about 10 minutes.
4) Fourth, take the skrillet off from the heat, and lay the provolone slices over cooked beef, cheese and ravioli mixture. Sprinkle at the topmost with parmesan cheese. Once this has been done, the mixture is now ready to be baked for about 10 minutes or so. The goal is to melt the cheese at the top.
5) Finally, its done. Take it out of the oven, and serve your lazy mans lasagna while its still hot.
- 1) 1 pound of lean beef
- 2) ground
- 3) 8 ounces provolone
- 4) sliced according to desired thickness
- 5) 1 teaspoon of Italian spices
- 6) most preferably oregano and basil
- 7) 12 ounces frozen cheese ravioli (not thawed)
- 8) 1 14-ounce jar spaghetti sauce,
- 9) cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10) salt and pepper, according to taste preference.
- 11) popular optional additions are 1 garlic clove, minced, and cup onion, also minced.