Lemon-Chardonnay Grilled Chicken
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to make a highly flavorsome and unique chicken dish? You do not have to search anywhere else because this lemon-chardonnay grilled chicken recipe talks about how to make a supremely tasty dish. A portion of the marinade can be reserved for spooning on after the cooking process is over and this method adds an extra flavor to the chicken. Gluten free penne and steamed broccoli can be served with this lemon chicken dish.
With the ingredients advocated in this lemon-chardonnay grilled chicken recipe, you can serve it for 4 people.
1) Take a medium bowl.
2) Lemon rind, lemon juice, chardonnay wine, virgin oil, oregano leaves, dried dill, red pepper and garlic cloves must be combined in the bowl. (All ingredients should be stirred in with a whisk).
3) 2 tablespoons marinade should be reserved.
4) Chicken must be added to the remaining marinade in the bowl.
5) Turn to coat.
6) You must cover the bowl.
7) It needs be marinated in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. (You have to turn chicken occasionally).
8) Take a large non stick grill pan and it should be heated over medium to high heat.
9) The pan needs to be coated using cooking spray.
10) The chicken must be removed from the bowl and the marinade should be discarded.
11) Chicken has to be added to the pan.
12) Each side must be cooked for 6 minutes.
13) The chicken must be placed on a serving platter.
14) The salt has to be stirred into reserved marinade and it should be done by spooning over chicken.
- 1) Grated lemon rind - 1 tablespoon.
- 2) Fresh lemon juice - 2 tablespoons.
- 3) Chardonnay wine - 2 tablespoons. (Or you can use other dry white wine)
- 4) Extra virgin oil - 2 tablespoons.
- 5) Fresh oregano leaves - 1 tablespoon.
- 6) Dried dill - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 7) Red pepper - 1/4 teaspoon. (They need to be crushed).
- 8) Medium garlic cloves - 2 nos. (They should be minced).
- 9) Chicken breast halves - 4 nos. (Each piece must be equivalent to 6-ounce and you must take boneless and skinless chicken).
- 10) Salt 1/4 teaspoon.
- 11) Cooking spray