Lemon Pepper Chicken
Cooking time30 min
How to blend lemon pepper with baked chicken effortlessly to make a delicious dish? This lemon pepper chicken recipe offers the best answer. If you make use of the exact quantity of ingredients recommended in this lemon pepper chicken recipe, you can make four servings. The preparation time required for this dish is 10 minutes and the cooking process can be completed within 30 minutes.
1) Oven must be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) The next step is to take a medium bowl and add one lemon zest, salt, lemon pepper and flour to the bowl.
3) Combine all these ingredients to create a mixture.
4) Halved chicken breasts must be tossed in the mixture to become fully coated.
5) You have to rake one lemon and it should be sliced into thin rounds.
6) Olive oil must be heated in a large skillet over medium high heat.
7) The chicken breasts need to be added in a single layer and cooked for 5 minutes.
8) They should be flipped when turned golden on the bottom.
9) Chicken broth needs to be added to the skillet and you have to add lemon slices, garlic and butter as well.
10) The skillet should be placed on an oven.
11) They should be baked for 10 to 15 minutes. (You need to make sure that the sauce is dried up and chicken is cooked through.
12) The sauce must be spooned on top of the chicken.
13) Parsley can be used to garnish.
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos.
- Butter - 2 tablespoons.
- Chicken broth (Low sodium) - 1/2 cup.
- Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Chicken breasts - 1 lb. (Boneless and skinless)
- Lemons - 2 nos. (Divided)
- Kosher salt - 1 teaspoon.
- Lemon pepper seasoning - 1 tablespoon.
- All purpose flour - 1/2 cup.
- Chopped parsley - for garnishing.