Mango & banana smoothie
Cooking time45 min
Smoothie recipes have always been immensely popular among a large number of people. Since smoothies contain a lot of fruits, they are extremely tasty and at the same time, they also offer a wide range of health benefits. Smoothies made using mango are an excellent source of vitamin C and they also contain large amounts of vitamin C. Moreover, your fiber needs can be met with great efficiency and you can also control your blood sugar levels. High quality smoothies also help you reduce body fat and the digestion process can be improved in a significant manner. Do you want to know how to make a smoothie that is really fresh and fruity? This mango & banana smoothie recipe puts forward a step by step method of approach to make an excellent smoothie that allows you to cool down during summer in the best possible way.
If you adhere to the correct quantity of ingredients advocated in this mango & banana smoothie recipe, you can make 1 liter smoothie. It can be made within 5 minutes and you can experiment by replacing fresh mango with frozen mango.
1) First of all, the mango must be cut down either side of the flat stone.
2) Then, you have to peel the mango.
3) The flesh of the mango needs to be cut into chunks,
4) Now, you have to take the banana and it should be peeled and chopped.
5) The next step is to take a food processor.
6) All ingredients must be placed into the processor or a blender.
7) The ingredients must be processed until they become a thick and smooth paste.
8) It needs to be refrigerated.
9) It is always advisable to use the day the smoothie is made.
- Banana - 1 no.
- Mango - 1 no. (It should be medium sized).
- Ice cubes - 4 nos.
- Orange juice - 500 ml.