Maple Roasted Pumpkin with Chilli and Feta
Cooking time45 min
If you want to know about how to prepare a stunning pumpkin dish, you can follow this maple roasted pumpkin with chilli and feta recipe. You can use any type of nuts you prefer. This recipe allows you to make 3 to 6 servings and you have to spend only 35 minutes for preparing and cooking this dish.
1) The oven must be preheated to 390 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) The pumpkin has to be peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes.
3) The pumpkin seeds should be reserved and you need to wash them by placing under the tap.
4) The next step is to take a large baking tray.
5) Walnuts, onion, pumpkin seeds and pumpkin must be added to the baking tray.
6) Maple syrup and olive oil must be drizzled in.
7) Then, the pumpkin has to be tossed using an egg flip and it is being done to ensure even coating.
8) The pepper, salt and chili flakes have to be sprinkled over the pumpkin.
9) They need to be roasted for 25 minutes and tossed once after 15 minutes. (You can stop when the pumpkin becomes brown and cooked through)
10) Take it out from the oven and feta needs to be crumbled over.
11) Parsley and fresh chilli can be used to garnish before serving this dish.
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Black pepper - to taste.
- Chilli flakes (dried) - 1 tablespoon.
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons.
- Maple syrup - 3 tablespoons. (You can use brown sugar or honey)
- Walnuts - 1/4 cup. (They must be roughly chopped)
- Red onions - 2 nos. (They have to be peeled and cut into 12 wedges)
- Whole, unpeeled pumpkin - 1 kg.
- #For garnishing#
- Finely chopped parsley.
- Finely diced red chilli (fresh)
- Feta cheese - 1/4 cup.