Marinated Asparagus with Blue Cheese
Cooking time45 min
How to make asparagus dotted with cheese and marinate in vinaigrette to make an excellent side dish? This marinated asparagus with blue cheese recipe discusses how to make such dish in an uncomplicated way.
If you follow the correct guidelines and use exact quantity of ingredients in this marinated asparagus with blue cheese recipe, you can serve this dish for 4 people. One serving of this dish contains 136 calories and the fat contents come around 12 grams. You can make it is a fast manner and all the ingredients are easily available. Anyone; inexperienced or experienced can make it with relative ease and comfort.
1) First of all, you have to take a large saucepan.
2) 6 cups water must be brought to a boil.
3) You must add asparagus.
4) They should be cooked for 2 to 3 minutes and the cooking process should be done uncovered. (You have to make sure that it turns crisp-tender).
5) It is the time to take out the asparagus.
6) Now, you have to drop the asparagus into ice water.
7) They must be drained well.
8) Then the asparagus have to be pat dried.
9) You need to take a large re-sealable plastic bag.
10) Pepper, salt, garlic, vinegar, oil, and green onions should be combined.
11) The asparagus should be added.
12) The next step is to seal bag.
13) Turn to coat.
14) It should be refrigerated for one hour at least.
15) The asparagus should be drained and the marinade has to be discarded.
16) Then, you need to place asparagus on a serving plate.
17) The cheese has to be sprinkled.
- 1) Fresh asparagus - 1 pound. (It should be trimmed).
- 2) Green onions - 4 nos. (They must be thinly sliced).
- 3) Olive oil - 1/4 cup.
- 4) White wine sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- 5) Garlic clove - 1 no. (It should be minced).
- 6) Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 7) Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon.
- 8) Crumbled blue cheese - 1/2 cup.