Marinated Cheese-Topped Salad
Cooking time45 min
Are you interested in making salads in different ways? Salad has always been a healthy dish and most people like to have salad at any time. When you make this marinated cheese-topped salad, you learn how to coat a salad with lovely vinaigrette and it is tossed with cream cheese, olives and tomatoes.
If you take the exact quantity of ingredients recommended in this marinated cheese-topped salad recipe, you can serve it for 6 people. Total time needed to make this dish is 25 minutes.
1) First of all, you have to take a small bowl.
2) Olive oil, Italian parsley, lemon juice, oregano, red wine sugar,, garlic clove, salt and pepper must be combined in the bowl.
3) The cream cheese should be cut into 1/2-inch cubes. (You can freeze the cream cheese for 45 minutes to bring some firmness so that cutting into cubes becomes an uncomplicated process).
4) It should be tossed with half of the dressing.
5) You have to cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
6) Another bowl should be taken.
7) Olives, shallots, tomatoes, arugula and romaine should be combined in the bowl.
8) The remaining dressing has to be drizzled.
9) Toss to coat.
10) Marinated cheese should be used to top.
11) You can serve it immediately.
- 1) Olive oil - 1/2 cup.
- 2) Fresh Italian parsley - 2 tablespoons. (They should be minced).
- 3) Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons.
- 4) Fresh oregano - 1 tablespoon. (It should be minced).
- 5) Red wine sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- 6) Garlic clove – 1 large (It needs to be minced).
- 7) Pepper – 1/8 teaspoon.
- 8) Salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- 9) Cream cheese - 1 package (The quantity must be equivalent to 8 ounces and it should be chilled).
- 10) Torn romaine – 4 cups.
- 11) Baby spinach or fresh arugula – 2 cups.
- 12) Grape tomatoes – 1 1/2 cups. (They must be halved).
- 13) Shallots – 2 nos. (You have to slice them thinly).
- 14) Green olives (medium pitted) - 1/2 cup.