Cooking time45 min
Are you looking for a great make-ahead dish during this summer season? If you are looking for such a dish, you do not need to look any further because this Marinated Mozzarella recipe is a perfect choice and this wonderful option teaches you how to prepare an amazing dish with great ease and comfort. The preparation time for this Marinated Mozzarella dish is 20 minutes and the cooling time comes around 8 hours to 24 hours based on your individual preference. With the quantity of ingredients advocated in this recipe, you can make about 4 cups. First of all, you need to cut cheese blocks into 1-inch cubes.
Then, you have to take an 8-inch square baking dish.
The tomato halves and cheese cubes should be arranged in the baking dish.
The next step is to whisk together chopped parsley, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, Italian seasoning, freshly ground pepper and salt as well.
Now, you have to pour this mixture over cheese cubes in an even manner.
It should be covered properly. It should be chilled for at least for 8 hours. (You can chill it even for 24 hours).
Then, the mixture should be transferred to a serving plate.
Garnishing can be done using flat-leaf parsley sprigs.
If you want, spear cheese cubes and tomato halves with rosemary stems.
If you are interested, you can also drizzle with marinade.
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese – 3 blocks. (The quantity should be equivalent to 8 oz)
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Sun-dried tomatoes – 1 jar (The quantity should be equivalent to 8.5 oz; It should be drained and halved).
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley – 3 tablespoons. (It should be finely chopped).
- Onion powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Italian seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Freshly ground pepper – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Dried oregano – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Fresh rosemary stems or flat-leaf parsley sprigs – For garnishing purposes.