Meatloaf with Awesome Sauce
Cooking time45 min
As the name suggests, this meatloaf with awesome sauce recipe is an awesome combination and you can make this dish with absolute ease as well.
Total time needed to make this dish is 1 hour 50 minutes and if you follow the exact guidelines and quantity of ingredients advocated in this meatloaf with awesome sauce recipe, you can serve it for 8 people.
1) The oven needs to be preheated to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) The next step is to grease an 8- by 12-inch baking pan’ bottom and it should be done with butter.
For the meatloaf
1) The chuck, pepper, egg, breadcrumbs, sea salt, tomato sauce, potatoes and onions should be mixed together in a big bowl.
2) The beef mixture should be formed into a bread-like loaf.
3) It should be placed in the center of the baking pan.
For the awesome sauce
1) First of all, you have to take a medium bowl.
2) Vinegar, tomato sauce, sugar and mustard must be whisked together in the bowl.
3) The meatloaf must be baked for 15 minutes until browned.
4) It should be removed from the oven.
5) The next step is to pour two-thirds of the sauce on top.
6) The oven temperature should be reduced to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
7) You have to bake for 75 minutes.
8) The loaf needs to be basted with the remaining sauce every 10 minutes.
9) When the meatloaf is cooked, you must remove it from the pan.
10) It should be sliced up.
11) The dish is ready to serve.
- 1) Unsalted butter - 1 tablespoon. (For greasing purposes)
- 2) Lean ground chuck – 2 pounds.
- 3) Dry breadcrumbs - 1/2 cup
- 4) Cup tomato sauce - 1/2.cup.
- 5) Sea salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 6) Black pepper – To taste (Freshly cracked)
- 7) Egg - 1 no.
- 8) Yellow onion (coarsely grated) – 1no.
- 9) Russet potato – 1 no. (Grated)
- #Awesome sauce#
- 1) Tomato sauce -1/2 cup.
- 2) Prepared mustard - 2 tablespoons.
- 3) Dark brown sugar - 2 tablespoons
- 4) Plain white vinegar - 2 tablespoons.