Mediterranean-Style Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
Cooking time45 min
It is a well known fact mushroom is really healthy and it offers a lot of health benefits. You can make several tasteful dishes using this ingredient. Mediterranean-style stuffed portobello mushroom recipe is a perfect example. With the ingredients mentioned in this recipe, you can make one serving and the cooking time needed is 10 minutes.
1) First of all, the oven needs to be preheated to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2) The next step is to take a small oven proof frying pan.
3) Add olive oil and it should be heated.
4) Then, it is the time to add mushroom and it should be fried for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. (You can stop when the mushroom becomes golden brown)
5) It should be kept warm in the pan.
6) You need to take a small bowl and cheese and herbs must be added.
7) Garlic and butter should also be added and all these four ingredients need to be mashed in the bowl. (Make sure that they are all well combined)
8) Then, this mixture has to be used to stuff the mushroom.
9) The chopped onion has to be sprinkled over and the pan should be transferred to the oven.
10) It must be roasted for 5 to 6 minutes. (Make sure that the stuffing becomes golden brown and bubbling)
11) It can be transferred into s serving plate immediately.
- Onion - 1 tablespoon. (It must be finely chopped).
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (It has to be finely chopped as well).
- Butter - 25 grams. (It should be peeled and chopped in a fine manner).
- Fresh basil - 2 tablespoons (You have to chop it in a fine way)
- Fresh parsley - 2 tablespoons. (Finely chopped)
- Dolcelatte cheese - 55 grams.
- Portobello mushroom - 1 no. (You need to clean it and remove the stalks).
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons.