Mini Honey Kiwi Tartlets
Cooking time4 - 6 hr
How to make some amazing frozen treats that can be enjoyed any time of the year? If you ask this question to 10 people, you would get 10 answers because there are plenty of options available to make frozen treats. If you follow this mini honey kiwi tartlets recipe only one time, you don’t have to search for any other answer for the best frozen treats for all seasons. These bite sized frozen treats will offer an unbelievable experience for your taste buds and you will keep on making it time and again as well.
This mini honey kiwi tartlets recipe offers you 6 servings and you can prepare it within 10 minutes. The freezing time should be added to it.
1) The first thing you need to do is the process of peeling the kiwi fruit.
2) The flesh must be chopped into chunks.
3) It has to be placed into a blender’s or food processor’s bowl.
4) It should be blended and tasted by keep on adding the honey a small quantity at a time. This process must be done according to the sweetness of the kiwis and sometimes, you do not have to use all of it.
5) The mixture should be poured into the moulds.
6) The next step is to transfer the moulds to the freezer.
7) You have to keep them in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours. (You can take out when they become completely solid)
8) When you want to serve this treat, the moulds must be dipped in hot water for a couple of seconds and it is being done to loosening the frozen tartlets.
9) It can be served immediately.
- Ripe kiwi fruit – 4 nos.
- Runny honey – 3 to 5 tablespoons.
- Green food coloring - a drop (Optional)
- Small freezer-proof moulds – 6 nos. (You can use foil petit four cases or silicone mini cupcake moulds)