Mini Lemon Cream Pies
Cooking time45 min
Several people spend hours in the kitchen to make tasteful desserts. If you think in a smart way, you can make a wonderful dessert in a simple and fast manner. With the help of some convenience products brought from the grocery store, you can make an amazingly tasty dessert and this mini lemon cream pies recipe teaches you how to make such a dessert. You just need only 5 ingredients and the method of preparation is really simple. This dessert also looks good and you can serve to your children or other family members with great confidence. When guests arrive unexpectedly, this dish can be given to them as well.
If you follow this mini lemon cream pies recipe in a strict manner, you can make 4 servings. Total time needed for cooking is 10 minutes. You can make it with absolute ease and there is no need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen for making a highly delicious dessert.
1) First of all, you need to take lemon curd and it should be divided among graham cracker piecrusts in an even manner.
2) The next step is to take an electric mixer.
3) Heavy cream and powdered sugar must be beaten using the electric mixer and the speed should be set on high. (You can stop when the formation of stiff peaks starts taking place)
4) The lemon curd has to be spooned over in the pie crusts.
5) It should be topped with lemon zest as well.
- Lemon zest- 1 teaspoon.
- Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- Heavy cream - 3/4 cup.
- Mini graham cracker piecrusts - 4 nos.
- High quality lemon curd like stonewall kitchen - 1 jar. (The quantity should be equivalent to 11.5 ounces)