Mixed Greens with Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette
Cooking time45 min
How to make a spectacular salad? There are several ways to make salads and you can come across some innovative ways of preparing a salad online these days. This mixed greens with lemon champagne vinaigrette recipe makes you familiarize with a simple way of making an excellent salad and various ingredients blend to together to deliver an unbelievable taste.
With the quantity of ingredients advocated in this mixed greens with lemon champagne vinaigrette recipe, you can serve this salad for 10 people and the total time needed for making this dish is 15 minutes.
For toasting nuts, you have to take a shallow pan. Place the nuts and put it into the oven at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit for 5 to 10 minutes or you can cook them in a skillet over low heat until the turns lightly browned. Keep on stirring occasionally. One cup of this salad contains 169 calories and you can find 17 grams fat as well. The cholesterol is zero and you get 27 mg sodium when you eat 1 cup salad.
1) First of all, you have to take a small bowl.
2) Then, shallot, mustard, lemon juice and vinegar should be whisked in.
3) Then, oil should also be whisked in a gradual manner.
4) Now, you have to take a large bowl.
5) The arugula, spinach and lettuce must be combined in the bowl.
6) The vinaigrette has to be poured over salad.
7) It should be tossed to coat.
8) They should be topped with pomegranate seeds and walnuts.
9) This salad can be served immediately.
- 1) Champagne vinegar – 2 tablespoons.
- 2) Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons.
- 3) Dijon mustard - 1 teaspoon.
- 4) Shallot – 1 no. (It must be finely chopped).
- 5) Olive oil - 1/2 cup.
- 6) Leaf lettuce - 4 cups. (They need to be torn).
- 7) Fresh spinach - 4 cups.
- 8) Fresh arugula - 2 cups.
- 9) Chopped walnuts - 3/4 cup. (They should be toasted).
- 10) Pomegranate seeds - 1/2 cup.