Moroccan Spiced Grilled Chicken Breasts
Cooking time45 min
This Moroccan- spiced chicken breasts recipe puts forward an exclusive method of making a flavorsome chicken dish. The most important thing is that the chicken need not be overcooked because the breasts may dry out in an easy manner. When it comes to the yield, 4 servings are available with the quantity of ingredients mentioned in this Moroccan spiced grilled chicken breasts recipe. Total time required to make this dish comes around 2 hours 20 minutes including the time needed for marinating (2 hours).
1) Pepper, salt, cinnamon, paprika, cumin, garlic, olive oil, cilantro, lemon juice and yogurt must be mixed in a bowl.
2) The chicken should be added to the marinade and coated really well.
3) Then, plastic wrap needs to be used to cover and placed in the refrigerator for at least two hours. (You can keep it overnight)
4) The grill must be heated and it should be set for high heat.
5) One part of the grill must be kept as cool.
6) The chicken breasts need to be grilled for 2 minutes by placing them over the hot area,
7) Then, they should be flipper over and placed on the cool part of the grill.
8) They must be covered and cooked for a few more minutes. (You have to make sure that the chicken is properly cooked through)
9) For testing the doneness, you can use your fingertips. Otherwise a thermometer can be utilized and the ideal temperature is 165 Degrees Fahrenheit when removed from the grill.
- Ground cumin - 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- Chicken breasts - 1 1/2 pounds. (You have to get boneless and skinless breasts)
- Plain yogurt - 1/2 cup.
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon. (Freshly ground)
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon.
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Fresh cilantro - 1/2 cup. (Chopped)
- Ground cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Minced)
- Paprika - 1 teaspoon.