Mozzarella, ham & pesto pizzas
Cooking time5 min
Everybody wants to know about how to make an easy snack or simple supper. Although you can come across a lot of snack recipes, finding one that offers the right blend of taste, simplicity and quality is a difficult task. This mozzarella, ham & pesto pizzas recipe discusses how to make a simple and delicious snack that makes everybody crazy in many ways. You can make it with lightning speed.
If you follow the exact guidelines and correct quantity of ingredients mentioned in this recipe, you can make two servings. There is no need to spend hours for making this snack and you can make it within 10 minutes. It can be used a snack, supper, lunch time bite or side dish and experiments can be done by using different types of pestos.
1) First of all, the grill should be turned high.
2) The pittas must be placed on the grill rack.
3) It should be heated for one minute.
4) At the mean time; the mozzarella can be sliced into 5.
5) The pittas must be turned over and 1 teaspoon pesto needs to be spread on each one.
6) Then, it needs to be topped with mozzarella slice.
7) The ham has to be piled on top and it has to look a bit ruffled.
8) The last mozzarella slice has to be torn into four and it should be place on top of the ham.
9) The black pepper must be powdered over it.
10) The next step is to take it back to the grill and it should be kept on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes. (You have to make sure that it is melted properly and must also begin to turn golden).
- Pesto - 4 teaspoons.
- Mini pitta breads - 4 nos.
- Smoked wafer thin ham - 85 grams.
- Mozzarella - 150 gram pack.