Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
Cooking time45 min
Several people are always searching for a simple and easy comforting family dinner dish. You can end this search with this mozzarella stuffed bacon wrapped meatloaf. It has melty cheese and lot of bacon wrapped in as well. Interestingly, no ketchup is used and BBQ sauce glaze is used to smother. Other vital ingredients that add to the taste of this meatloaf ground beef, breadcrumbs and eggs.
1) The first step is preheating a convection oven to 320 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Take a large bowl, and spices, breadcrumbs, eggs and beef should be mixed in that bowl.
3) A loaf pan (9x5-inch) must be lined using a parchment paper.
4) The next step is to line with 2/3 of the bacon and the important thing is that you have to leave an overhang.
5) A long log should be shaped with 2/3 of the meat mixture.
6) It has to be fitted inside the loaf pan.
7) After making a groove in the middle part, mozzarella cheese needs to be added.
8) The remaining meat mixture must be covered and then, the bacon overhang on top should be folded and covered completely with the remaining 1/3 of bacon.
9) 1/3 of barbecue sauce must be spread
10) It should be kept in the middle part of the preheated oven and baked for 40 minutes.
11) 1/3 of the barbecue sauce should be spread
12) The baking process needs to be done for 20 minutes.
13) After spreading the remaining sauce, you can serve this hot.
- Ground beef - 2 pounds.
- Eggs - 2 nos.
- Breadcrumbs - 2/3 cup.
- Pepper – to taste.
- Smoked paprika - to taste
- Bacon (Thin-cut) - 9 ounces.
- Mozzarella cheese - 4 ounces. (Chopped)
- Barbecue sauce - 1/2 cup.