Mushroom Stuffed with Spinach, Breadcrumbs, Garlic and Herbs
Cooking time45 min
How to combine mushroom with spinach, garlic and breadcrumbs to make a mouthwatering dish? This mushroom stuffed with spinach, breadcrumbs, garlic and herbs recipe offers the best answer for this question. If you follow the instructions clearly and use the same ingredients recommended in this recipe, you can make one serving and the cooking time needed to make this wonderful dish comes around 30 minutes.
1) First of all, the oven has to be preheated to 350 Degree Fahrenheit,
2) The next step you must do is removing the stalk from the mushroom.
3) Then, it should be chopped finely.
4) Take a frying pan.
5) Pour oil and it should be heated.
6) The chopped mushroom need to be placed in the frying pan.
7) It should be friend in a gentle way.
8) The next step is to add breadcrumbs.
9) Garlic and parsley must also be added.
10) They should be fired for 20 to 3 minutes.
11) Then, the chopped spinach has to be added.
12) Pepper and salt should be used to season.
13) Again, it should be fried for a minute.
14) Take a baking sheet and the mushroom has to be placed onto the sheet.
15) The mushroom should be filled with the breadcrumb mixture and they must be transferred to the oven to bake for 6 to 8 minutes. (You can stop when the mushroom becomes soft and the topping becomes golden in color)
16) The stuffed mushroom can be shifted to a serving plate.
- Spinach - a handful. (They need to be chopped).
- Salt - to taste.
- Pepper - to taste. (Freshly grounded)
- Garlic clove - 1.no. (Finely chopped)
- Fresh parsley - a handful. (They must be chopped)
- Fresh breadcrumbs - 50 grams.
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Large flat mushroom - 1 no.