One-Bowl Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Bread
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make pumpkin bread loaded with great flavors without using oil or butter? If you want to make such a dish, you have to follow this one-bowl Greek yogurt pumpkin bread recipe. This dish is sweetened naturally with a lot of pumpkin spice flavor and nobody will be able to notice that it is made without oil or butter. Moreover, it is an ideal healthier alternative to conventional breads.
You just need 50 minutes to make this healthy and delicious bread and 12 slices (one loaf) are the yields according to this recipe.
1) The oven needs to be preheated to 350 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) A 9/5-inch loaf pan should be greased.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and eggs need to be beaten in the bowl. (Make sure that the yolks have broken apart)
4) Then, salt, baking soda, spices, vanilla, sugar, yogurt and pumpkin have to be mixed in and you have to mix well until the mixture turns soft.
5) The flour must be spooned in a slow manner and you should stir well to combine well.
6) Chocolate chips need to be folded in.
7) The batter has to be poured evenly into the loaf pan that is already prepared.
8) It must be baked for 40 to 45 minutes. (You can stop when a toothpick that is inserted into the center comes out clean).
9) Take out the bread from the oven and keep it in the pan for 10 minutes before placing it on a cooling rack.
- Chocolate chips - 1/3 cups or 60 grams.
- Whole wheat pastry flour - 1 1/4 cups or 150 grams.
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Baking soda - 1 teaspoon.
- Ground nutmeg - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Ground cinnamon - 1 teaspoon.
- Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon.
- Coconut palm sugar - 6 tablespoons or 75 grams.
- Plain 2% Greek yogurt - 1/4 cup or 55 grams.
- Canned pumpkin puree - 1/2 cup or 120 grams,
- Large eggs - 2 nos.