One-pot mushroom and potato curry
Cooking time40 Min
The One-pot Mushroom and Potato curry recipe can be described as vegetarian dish and this highly delicious and healthy recipe offers a wide range of benefits. Mushrooms in general contain some of the most potent natural medicines on the planet and they strengthen your immune system in the best possible manner. When you take into consideration all these aspects, you can easily come to the conclusion that the One-pot Mushroom and Potato curry is a highly beneficial dish. It is unfair not to mention about the outstanding flavor of this dish and all these aspects make it one of the popular dishes among a large number of people. If you want to prepare a tasty, spicy vegetarian dish with mushroom and curry in less than 30 minutes, you can choose the one-pot mushroom and potato curry. The first step is to heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Then, you have to add the onion. Add the potato as well.
Cover the saucepan
Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes. You can stop the heating process when the potatoes start to soften.
The next step is to throw in the aubergine.
Then, the mushroom needs to be added.
Cook for few more minutes.
Now, the curry paste should be stirred in.
Pour over the stock.
You have to add the coconut milk. Bring to boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes. You need to make sure that the potato turns tender.
Then, you can stir through the coriander.
The dish is ready to serve and it can be done with rice and naan bread.
- Oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Large potato – 1 no. (It should be chopped into small chunks).
- Button mushrooms – 250 grams.
- Roughly chopped onion – 1 no.
- Aubergine – 1 no. (It should be trimmed and chopped into chunks).
- Vegetable stock – 150 ml.
- Can reduced-fat coconut milk – 400 ml.
- Curry paste – 2 to 4 table spoons. (You can fix the exact quantity based on how hot you like it).
- Chopped coriander – to serve.