Paleo Pumpkin Bars
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to make super delicious paleo pumpkin bars? This recipe offers you the best method to make an excellent bar.
With the quantity of ingredients mentioned in this paleo pumpkin bars recipe, you can make 12 bars and the total time needed for cooking comes around 50 minutes.
1) Oven needs to be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) An 8x8 baking dish should be greased and lined and set aside.
3) Take a small bowl and mix pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, salt and almond flour well before setting aside.
4) Almond butter and coconut oil must be added to a big microwave safe bowl and it should be heated for 30 seconds on high after placing on the microwave.
5) Take out for stirring well and place it back on the microwave to heat fully.
6) It should be taken out and stirred well until well combined.
7) Then, almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup and coconut sugar must be added to this mixture and they should be stirred well to combine properly.
8) Pumpkin puree should also be added and stirred well.
9) The dry ingredients have to be added to the wet ingredients and you have to combine them properly by keep on stirring.
10) This mixture needs to be placed on the prepared pan and the pan must be placed in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes. (You must make sure that the center is set and bars turn moist in slight way).
11) Take out the pan and set aside for 15 minutes to cool down.
12) Then, you have to refrigerate it for 30 minutes at least. (It can be done for two days as well)
13) For making the frosting, the grass-fed butter must be beaten for one minute and then, coconut sugar, coconut milk, coconut flour, cinnamon and maple syrup have to be added before beating for 2 minutes.
14) When the bars become completely cool, they should be taken from the pan and covered with the frosting.
15) You have to place it back in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes at lease. (It can be kept in the refrigerator up to one week).
- #Pumpkin bars#
- Pumpkin puree - 1 cup.
- Almond milk - 2 tablespoons.
- Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons.
- Maple syrup - 2 tablespoons.
- Coconut sugar - 1/4 cup.
- Coconut oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Almond butter - 1/4 cup.
- Pumpkin pie spice - 2 teaspoons.
- Baking powder - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Almond flour - 2 cups.
- #Maple frosting#
- Coconut sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- Coconut milk - 2 1/2 tablespoons.
- Coconut flour - 1 1/4 tablespoons.
- Cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoons.
- Maple syrup - 1/3 cup.
- Softened grass-fed butter - 1/2 cup.