Parmesan Crusted Chicken Schnitzels
Cooking time45 min
If you are interested in making a tasteful and healthy chicken schnitzels dish, you can follow this parmesan crusted chicken schnitzels recipe. It is an ideal option for dinner and you do not have to sweat hard to make this dish. According to the quantity of the ingredients mentioned in this parmesan crusted chicken schnitzels recipe, 2 servings can be made. If you are willing to spend 35 minutes in the kitchen, you can make this wonderfully delicious dish. There is nothing uncomplicated about this dish and it can be made in a simple and fast manner. You dont have to be an experienced cooking expert as well.
1) You need to take a mallet and the chicken breasts should be beaten with it until the breasts become flat. (If you can do it between cling films, it would be ideal)
2) The next step is to take a large bowl, and salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, parmesan and breadcrumbs have to be mixed together in the bowl.
3) The chicken schnitzels must be dipped in the crumbs that are seasoned.
4) Then, they should be placed onto a baking tray. (Non-stock is the good option)
5) The baking process should be done at 400 Degree Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes. (You must make sure that the crumb coating turns crisp and golden, and the chicken should be cooked through)
6) This dish can be served immediately with seasonal greens and grilled tomatoes.
- Salt - to taste.
- Pepper - to taste.
- Dried oregano - 1 teaspoon.
- Garlic granules or garlic powder - 1 teaspoon.
- Grated parmesan cheese - 2 tablespoons.
- Breadcrumbs - 2 tablespoons.
- Chicken breasts (250 gram each) - 2 nos. (They must be boneless and skinless)
- Vegetable oil - optional (If you are not on a diet, you can use it)