Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Thighs
Cooking time35 min
Since people are familiar with most types of chicken dishes available today, they often feel bored when it comes to preparing dishes using chicken. This parmesan-ranch chicken thighs recipe brings a lot of novelty to eliminate the boredom. It puts forward a creative way of making a unique chicken dish.
This parmesan-ranch chicken thighs recipe puts forward an innovative way of making a chicken dish with captivating taste. Preparation time needed for this dish is 15 minutes and the cooking time come around 35 minutes.
1) First of all, oven should be preheated to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit. You should also keep an oven-safe skillet (9-inch) ready.
2) Butter and olive oil must be combined in the skillet.
3) The next step is the process of placing the skillet in the oven so that butter is melted and the pan becomes hot.
4) You have to take a medium bowl and the flour should be whisked with black pepper, ranch seasoning and parmesan in the bowl.
5) The chicken thighs must be dredged in the flour mixture and make sure that a generous coating is created.
6) Now, you have to remove the skillet from the oven. The chicken must be placed in the hot butter and oil by keeping the skin-side down.
7) Then, the skillet has to be returned to the oven. The roasting process is done for 30 to 35 minutes. You have to check whether the chicken is completely cooked and the skin turns golden brown.
8) This dish can be served warm.
- Black pepper (Freshly ground) – 1 teaspoon.
- Grated parmesan cheese – 3/4 cup.
- Butter – 1 tablespoon.
- Chicken thighs – 6 nos.
- Ranch seasoning packet- 1 no.
- All purpose flour – 1/2 cup.
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons.