Passion Fruit Sorbet
Cooking time15 min
Pudding can be made using different types of ingredients. Have you ever made a pudding using passion fruit? If you haven’t, this passion fruit sorbet makes you familiarize with an easy way of making a pudding using passion fruit. It puts forward a simple method of approach and it is a flavorsome pudding as well. This passion fruit sorbet recipe gives you a yield of 4 to 6 servings and you can prepare it within 15 minutes plus the freezing time.
1) After taking a small saucepan, sugar and water must be combined in the pan.
2) It needs to be brought to the boil and you have to keep the heat at medium.
3) You have to keep on stirring and ensure that the sugar has dissolved completely.
4) Set aside to cool.
5) The seeds and flesh of the passion fruit have to be scooped out and then, they should be placed in a food processor.
6) Lemon juice and sugar syrup have to be added and pulsed for about 10 seconds.
7) After pulsing, it needs to be poured into a sieve that is placed over a bowl.
8) A spoon has to be used to rub so that only the seeds are available in the sieve.
9) If you want, you can add 1 teaspoon seeds.
10) It should be churned in an ice-cream machine and make sure that the mixture stays firm.
11) The mixture must be poured into a container with a shallow lid.
12) Then, it has to be covered and frozen for 3 hours approximately. (You have to make sure that a firm ring of ice can be seen around the base sides and a soft slush appears on the center)
13) It should be placed on a food processor or electric mixer and beaten until turned smooth.
14) You need to bring back it to the freezer to make form and then, it should be beaten and frozen for 2 more times.
- Boiling water – 200 ml.
- Cater sugar – 185 grams.
- Passion fruit – 8 nos.
- Lemon juice – Taken out of one lemon.