Peach Basil Moscow Mule
Cooking time45 min
People always love to experiment when it comes to cocktail creations. Best cocktails can be used to kick off the holiday weekends and pave the way for all the crazy things you want to do. If you want to make yourself familiarize with a dangerously good cocktail, you can use this peach basil Moscow mule recipe. It teaches you how to make a stunningly delicious cocktail. Most importantly, it is not just one of those conventional Moscow mules, but it is a summer-ized and unique mule with a different taste. This recipe shows how to give a refreshing summer twist to a conventional cocktail using basil, lemon juice and vodka. If you want to create a signature cocktail, you cannot find a better option than this one.
This peach basil Moscow mule can be made within 5 minutes and 4 cocktails can be prepared with the advocated ingredients. This recipe puts forward an uncomplicated method of preparation and the taste can be described as completely revitalizing.
1) Firstly, you need to take 4 glasses. (Any cocktail glasses would be fine, but if you can find copper cups, it would be ideal.
2) These four glasses should be filled using ice.
3) 2 oz vodka should be added to each glass.
4) 6 oz ginger beer must also be added to each glass.
5) Now, the quartered lemon has to be taken and each quarter of a lemon needs to be squeezed into each glass.
6) A couple of pieces of fresh basil have to be added to each glass as well.
7) All the ingredients have to be stirred together properly.
- Peach vodka - 8 oz.
- Fresh basil - 1/4 cup.
- Ginger beer - 24 oz.
- Large lemon - 1 no. (It must be quartered)