Peach Green Iced Tea
Cooking time45 min
Which is the most popular and trending light iced tea blend these days? Most people would agree that peach green iced tea is the favorite for a large number of people all around the world. This recipe teaches you how to make peach green tea (iced) in a simple way and it offers excellent fruity flavors from the fruits including the peach. This tea contains a small amount of caffeine and you can consume a lot of antioxidants with frequent use of this wonderful iced tea. It can be described as a refreshing drink and you cannot find a better option during the summer season. The fusion of berries and other fruits give it a clear edge over traditional iced tea.
If you want, you can add sweetener and the total time needed to make this dish is 1 hour.
1) First of all, an eight ounce cup of boiling water with one green tea bag should be prepared.
2) It must be allowed to steep 1 or 2 minutes for keeping the flavor light.
3) Then, the tea bag should be removed and discarded.
4) Set aside and allow the tea to reach room temperature.
5) It is the time to add 4 ounces of perch nectar or fresh peach juice.
6) Take a jar and add freshly sliced strawberries into the jar.
7) Now, the tea-perch nectar should be poured into the jar.
8) You should keep it the refrigerator for a few hours.
9) For testing flavor, you can taste it and you can keep some more time in the refrigerator.
10) It should be strained and served over ice.
- Peach nectar - 1/4 cup per serving. (You can use freshly squeezed peach juice in place of the peach nectar).
- Green tea bags
- Fresh berries or other types of fruits for infusing - 1/2 to 1 cup per serving.
- You can use sweetener if you interested.