Penne with Salmon
Cooking time45 min
How to offer a nice eating experience for your family members or friends? There are so many ways to make a tasteful dish, but offering a real treat to the taste buds is not an easy one. This penne with salmon recipe allows you to make a wonderful dish using six basic ingredients. This comfortingly creamy dish is fresh tasting dish and you can even experiment with prawns in place of salmon.
This penne with salmon recipe allows you to make two servings and this dish can be made within 30 minutes.
1) Pasta must be cooked in a big pot that contains boiling salted water.
2) It must be cooked exactly according to the instruction given in the packet.
3) At the same time; the salmon should be cut into bite-size pieces.
4) You have to take a medium frying pan and it should be kept over a moderate heat.
5) The next step is the process of melting the butter in the frying pan.
6) The peas and salmon must be added and cooked for 3 minutes. (You have to keep on stirring in an occasional way)
7) Chives and cream should be added and cooked for 3 to 4 minutes and it has to be kept warm. (You need to ensure that the sauce gets reduced in a slight way and salmon is cooked) Keep warm.
8) The pasta needs to be drained and returned it to the saucepan.
9) The sauce has to be poured over the pasta and you have to stir in a gentle way.
10) Pepper and salt need to be used to season.
11) It should be divided between two plates and served immediately.
- Penne – 200 grams.
- Salmon fillets (Skinless) – 225 grams.
- Butter – 20 grams.
- Frozen peas – 100 grams.
- Cream – 100 ml.
- Chopped chives – 1 tablespoon.