Cooking time45 min
This perfect pancakes recipe teaches you how to make the most delicious pancakes in an easy way. The pancakes can be kept frozen for one month by wrapping in cling film. If you use the exact quantity of ingredients mentioned in this perfect pancakes recipe, you can make 8 servings. The cooking process can be finished within 30 minutes.
1) A pinch of salt and flour must be put into a large bowl and a well should be made in the center.
2) The eggs need to be cracked into the middle and, one tablespoon oil and 50 ml milk have to be poured in.
3) You have to begin whisking from the center and the flour must be drawn into the oil, milk and eggs.
4) Once it is done, the mix should be beaten to make a thick paste and if you find any difficult in beating, you can add a bit more milk.
5) The thick batter has to be loosened by adding a good splash of milk and whisking.
6) As you keep on whisking, the remaining milk must be poured in a steady way and you need to keep on this process until modestly thick cream is formed.
7) The pan has to be wiped using oiled kitchen before heating over medium heat and then, some batter has to be ladled into the pan.
8) The pan should be tilted for moving the mixture around so that an even and thin layer is formed and excess batter must be poured into a jug before returning pan to the heat.
9) It should be cooked for 30 seconds and the excess batter needs to poured back from the jug into the mixing bowl. (Make sure that the pancake turns golden underneath).
10) For lifting and flipping over, the pan handle must be held tight and a fish slice needs to be eased under the pancake. (It should be lifted in a fast manner and flipped over and you need to ensure that the pancake stays flat without any folds).
11) It should be cooked for another 30 seconds and turned out into a plate).
12) The same process must be continued with the remaining batter and stacked onto a plate.
- Eggs - 2 no.
- Salt - a pinch.
- Semi-skimmed milk - 300 ml.
- Plain flour - 100 grams.
- Sunflower or vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon. (You can keep some extra for frying).