Perfect Roast Potatoes
Cooking time35 min
Potatoes offer a wide range of health benefits. They have the special ability to improve your digestion and cholesterol levels can be reduced with proper intake of potatoes. They strengthen the immune system and aging related problems can be solved to a great extent. If you want to know how to make a wonderful dish using potatoes, this perfect roast potatoes recipe in the best option.
If you follow this perfect roast potatoes recipe in a careful way and use the exact quantity of ingredients recommended, you can make 6 servings. In order to prepare this dish, you need only 10 minutes and 35 minutes are only required for making this roast dish.
1) First of all, the oven needs to be preheated to 390 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) A large saucepan of water must be brought to a boil.
3) Then, you need to add potatoes to the saucepan.
4) They should be parboiled for 5 minutes.
5) The next step is to drain them.
6) The potatoes have to be cut into the bite size pieces.
7) Take a large roasting tin.
8) Oil must be added to the tin and it should be warmed in the oven for a brief period of time.
9) Now, rosemary, garlic and potatoes should be added.
10) Black pepper corns and salt must be used to season in a generous way.
11) It must be roasted for 35 minutes and you have to turn it occasionally. (You can stop when it becomes in golden in color)
12) The garlic cloves can be removed prior to serving if you want.
- Rosemary springs - 2 nos. (They need to be roughly chopped)
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (They must be peeled)
- Olive oil - 100 ml.
- Medium Desiree potatoes - 6 nos. (They should be scrubbed)