Cooking time45 min
Do you know how to make a delicious basil pesto? In fact; pesto can be made using anything and you just need some salty cheese, herbs and nut. Anyhow, this pesto recipe teaches you how to make a really good dish with basil. You can use 1/ 2 cup of pesto for 1/2 pound of pasta. First of all, you need to put basil, garlic, nuts, lemon juice, pepper, garlic and salt into the processor.
All ingredients must be blended until turn smooth.
The next step is to steam in the olive oil while keeping the mixture in the processor.
Then, you must stir in the cheese.
- Garlic cloves – 2 nos.
- Basil herbs (It can be chives, parsley or cilantro) – 4 cups. (They should be rinsed).
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup.
- Nuts like pine nuts, walnuts or almonds – 1/4 cup.
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon. (It should be freshly squeezed).
- Pepper – 1 teaspoon (It should be freshly ground).
- Grated dry salty cheese like Parmigiano, Pecorino or Grana Padano – 1/2 cup.
- Kosher salt – 3/4 cup.