Pistachio & Artichoke Pate
Cooking time45 min
You might have seen a lot of online recipes. Nobody is interested in all those conventional recipes that do not bring any innovative method of approach. Do you want to make a highly delicious spread on crusty bread? This pistachio & artichoke pate recipe is the best one you can rely on. It forwards a very simple method to make a unique dish and you do not have to be an expert cook to experiment with this.
If you are using the same quantity of ingredients advocated in this pistachio & artichoke pate recipe, you can make 375 grams. It can be made within 5 minutes as well.
1) First of all, you have to take a food processor.
2) Then, you need to add garlic cloves, parmesan and artichokes to the food processor.
3) Basil, flat leaf parsley and shelled pistachios must also be added to the same food processor.
4) Last but not the least; the reserved oil from the artichokes should be added as well. You can add 3 or 4 tablespoons.
5) All these ingredients must be mixed and you have to make sure that they have combined well to make a smooth paste.
6) Black pepper and salt must be used to taste and season in a proper manner.
7) Then, you have to take a sterilized jar.
8) The paste created must be spooned into the sterilized jar.
9) You have to seal it.
- Small garlic cloves - 1 no. (It has to be crushed)
- Parmesan - 25 grams. (It needs to be grated)
- Artichokes in oil - 285 grams. (It should be drained and you have to reserve the oil)
- Basil - 15 grams.
- Flat leaf parsley - 15 grams.
- Shelled pistachios - 80 grams. (It must be lightly toasted)