Pizza Pork Medallions
Cooking time45 min
This pizza pork medallions recipe talks about how to make an astonishingly delicious dish with tremendous ease and speed. This pizza pork medallions recipe allows you to make 4 servings and the total time needed for cooking is 15 minutes.
1) First of all, you have to take a skillet.
2) The next thing is to spray the skillet using a cooking spray.
3) It should be heated over medium-high heat.
4) The sliced pork must be put in the hot skillet.
5) A small amount of the crumbled bacon that dropped off during the slicing process should be added to the pan corner to cook.
6) The pork must be cooked for around 4 minutes.
7) The next thing you should do is to flip medallions over.
8) A spoonful of tomato sauce must be spread over each pork piece.
9) The cooked bacon should be scooped over the sauce with the help of a spoon.
10) The mushrooms and bell peppers have to be used as toppings and if you want to add some other toppings, you can do so.
11) The next step is the process of laying a cheese piece over every little pork pizza.
12) The pan must be covered and cooked for extra 2 to 3 minutes so that the melting process of the cheese takes place.
13) You can serve this dish hot.
- Bacon marinated and smoked fresh pork loin filet (Smithfield Applewood) – 1 no. (You have to cut it into 1-inch medallions)
- Pizza sauce – 1 cup. (You can use bottled or homemade)
- Bell pepper - 1 cup. (They need to be chopped)
- Mushrooms - 1 cup. (You have to chop the mushrooms)
- Mozzarella cheese – 10 slices. (Every slice must be cut in half)