Pomegranate Glazed Roast Pork
Cooking time100 min
How to make a super delicious, but simple pork dish? This pomegranate glazed roast pork recipe teaches you how to make a juicy, sweet-tart pork dish.
There is nothing uncomplicated about this pomegranate glazed roast pork recipe. The method of preparation is simple and the yield is 8 servings according to this recipe. The preparation time comes around 20 minutes and the cooking time needed is 100 minutes.
1) You have to combine rosemary, dry mustard, garlic, maple syrup and molasses.
2) These ingredients should be mixed properly to make a glaze.
3) Then, you need to take the pork and it has to be rubbed using oil.
4) Pepper and salt must be used to season as well.
5) After that, the pork needs to be roasted in an oven for 25 minutes and the heat must be kept at 500 Degree Fahrenheit.
6) After 25 minutes, the oven temperature should be reduced to 375 Degree Fahrenheit.
7) The pork has to be roasted for another 20 minutes.
8) When the roasting process is over, the glaze should be used for brushing the roast.
9) Once again, it must be cooked for 25 minutes. (Make sure that the center part of the pork reaches 155 Degree Fahrenheit.
10) Glaze should be used once again for brushing the pork before the last 10 minutes of cooking.
11) Set aside the roast for 15 minutes.
12) Then it should be carved.
13) The pan juices have to be combined with the remaining glaze and this mixture can be served with the dish.
- Canola oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Pepper (Freshly ground)
- Kosher salt
- Pork rib roast (5 1/2-pound) - 1
- Chopped rosemary - 2 teaspoons.
- Dry mustard - 1 tablespoon.
- Garlic cloves - 4 nos. (Minced)
- Pure maple syrup - 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- Pomegranate molasses - 1/2 cup.