Pork and Veggies Stir Fry
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to make a healthy and tasty pork stir fry with vegetables in a quick and easy way? This pork and veggie recipe teaches you how to make such a dish. You will get a lot of fiber, minerals and vitamins form this dish and it can be enjoyed over rice. You can make three servings with this pork and veggies stir fry recipe and the cooking time comes around 15 minutes.
1) The first thing you need to do is a big skillet.
2) The heat must be kept at medium-high.
3) The next thing you must do is to add onions.
4) Then, pork should also be added.
5) They have to be stir fried until onions become tender. (Another vital thing is ensure that the cooking of the pork is done on the outside)
6) Now, greens have to be stirred in and water must be poured in.
7) Then, you should cover it and heat must be reduced to medium before cooking for 5 minutes.
8) Once the cooking process is over, you have to take out the lid and hot sauce and mustard need to be stirred in.
9) After replacing cover, they have to be cooked for extra 5 minutes and ensure that the greens have reached the expected tenderness.
10) The skillet or individual portions can be topped with chopped tomatoes.
- Butter or olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Medium yellow onion – 1/2
- Bacon marinated, smoked fresh pork loin fillet (Smithfield Applewood) – 1/2.
- Greens - 10 ounces. (You can use kale, mustard, collard and similar items and they should be washed and chopped)
- Water - 1/4 cup.
- Mustard - 1 teaspoon. (You can use brown or yellow)
- Hot sauce - 2 teaspoons. (You can adjust the quantity to taste)
- Roma tomatoes – 4 nos. (They must be chopped)