Pork Loin Roast
Cooking time60 min
This pork loin roast recipe discusses how to make an excellent pork dish loaded with exciting flavors. With the quantity of ingredients mentioned in this pork loin roast recipe, you can make 4 servings. Preparation time is 10 minutes and you can complete the cooking process within 70 minutes.
1) Oven has to be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) A pan (13/9 inches) should be lines using foil and a wire rack must be placed on top.
3) Boneless loins flap needs to be rolled into a cylinder and the loin has to be tied every few inches with the help of a kitchen twine. (This approach makes the cooking even).
4) Pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, thyme, rosemary, mustard and garlic have to be mixed together in a small bowl.
5) This mixture needs to be rubbed all over the pork loin and then, it must be placed in a roasting pan. (Keep the fat side down)
6) The pork loin should be baked for 30 minutes.
7) Flip the loin and bake for 20 minutes. (You can stop when an inserted thermometer onto the middle part reads 155 Degree Fahrenheit)
8) Brown sugar and melted butter have to be mixed and this mixture needs to be brushed on top of the pork loin.
9) It should be broiled for 3 minutes to get a caramelized effect.
10) Set aside for 10 minutes prior to cutting it into 1/3 pieces.
11) You can serve this pork dish warm with the pan juices.
- Brown sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- Melted butter - 3 tablespoons.
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground)
- Kosher salt - to taste.
- Thyme leaves - 1 teaspoon. (It should be chopped)
- Rosemary - 1 tablespoon. (It needs to be chopped)
- Grainy mustard - 2 tablespoons.
- Garlic cloves - 3 nos. (They should be minced).
- Boneless pork loin - 2 to 3 lbs. (It must be trimmed well).