Pork Meatballs Loaded with Apple and Cheddar
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to give a pleasant surprise to your guests or family members? You can depend on this pork meatballs loaded with apple and cheddar recipe. This is an excellent dish you must try at home and the pork meatballs are fully loaded with apple and cheddar to deliver an amazing eating experience. It is one of the best comfort foods available and several people are ardent fans of this dish. It is a gluten free one and your dinner becomes a memorable experience.
Based on the instructions of this apple cheddar pork meatballs recipe, you can make 18 balls. The time need for preparation and cooking comes around only 40 minutes.
1) The first thing you need to do is to preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) The next step is to take a high powered blender.
3) You have to add pepper sea salt, sage cheddar, red onion and apple to the blender. (Remember that you do not have to add pork)
4) Another method is to chop all these ingredients before putting them in a bowl and the blender must be used to chop them.
5) It is the time for you add the pork and you must mix in the pork in a gentle way. .
6) Now, this mixture should be roll into balls with a size of 1 1/2 inch.
7) It must be bake for 30 minutes.
8) This dish can be served with a simple leafy green salad and it can be topped with apple cider vinaigrette.
- Ground pork - 1 lbs
- Apple Grated) - 1 no.
- Red onion - 1/4 cup. (They have to be chopped)
- Grated cheddar cheese – 1/4 cup.
- Ground sage - 1 teaspoon.
- Sea salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon.