Pretty raspberry tart
Cooking time45 min
This is one of the easiest types of food you can prepare. This raspberry tart does not require a lot of ingredients. It is very easy to prepare this type of food. You can just prepare it by simply following the instructions and of course having the necessary ingredients.
As we have seen, this food is very easy to prepare. So long as you have the necessary ingredients, you will be good to go.
1. The first thing you will need to do is grease a 22 centimeters loose-bottom tart-tin. You will also need to pulse the biscuit into the food processor until they are thoroughly crushed. After that, you will need to add butter and put it into the same process until it clumps together. You will now be required to press crumb mixture to the base & up the sides of your tart tin. After that, you will need to refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Step two involves making the filling. You will need to whip the cream and caster sugar & vanilla until it is soft and peak forms then stir in the yogurt. After that, you will need to spoon mixture in to tart tin & then sprinkling the top with a layer of brown sugar and then leave it in the fridge for about three hours.
3. Before you serve, you will need to carefully place the freshly cut raspberries on your tart and then dust with icing. After this, you can serve it in small wedges.
- You will need 375g of orange or lemon shortbread biscuit
- 100g melted butter that will help in filling
- 250ml double cream
- One tablespoonful of caster sugar
- One tablespoonful of vanilla extract
- 100ml of plain yogurt
- Soft and light brown sugar
- 250g raspberries
- Icing sugar