Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make an astonishingly delicious Italian dish? This Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini recipe discusses how to make such a dish in a fast manner. You can make this dish easily and you do not have an expert to make this wonderful dish. Even a novice can make it with absolute ease and serving it to the guests is going to get a lot of appreciation for your cooking skills. Only 6 ingredients are needed to make this stunningly delicious dish and you do not have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen to make it.
If you follow the correct guidelines and exact quantity of ingredients advocated in this Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini recipe, you can serve it for 2 people. Total time needed for cooking this dish is 10 minutes and the level of preparation can be described as pretty easy. You can depend on this recipe to make simple dish in a lightning speed because you can make it within 10 minutes.
1) First of all, you have to take a griddle pan.
2) It should be placed over a gentle heat and allow to warm the pan.
3) Then, you have to take the bread.
4) Two sandwiches must be made by layering up the cheese, basil, red pepper and prosciutto for the filling.
5) The next step to be done is that the outsides of the bread must be brushed with oil.
6) It is the time for putting the sandwiches on the griddle.
7) It should be cooked for about 1 minute on each side.
8) Using a metal spatula, you must press down in a firm manner so that they flatten and turn golden.
9) It should be ridged by the griddle as well.
10) You can eat when it is deliciously melted and hot as well.
- 1) Ciabatta bread - 4 thin slices (You have to cut it diagonally to make long slices)
- 2) Prosciutto – 4 slices.
- 3) Mozzarella – 4 slices.
- 4) Red pepper - 1 no. (It should be roasted).
- 5) Large basil leaves - 8 nos.
- 6) Olive oil – For brushing purposes.