Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta
Cooking time45 min
This pumpkin Alfredo pasta recipe shows you how to make incredibly creamy pasta in a speedy manner. Four servings can be made if you follow this pumpkin Alfredo pasta recipe and the total time required for making dish come around 25 minutes.
1) Take an 8-quart stock pot and fill water.
2) It must be brought to boil and seasoned generously with salt.
3) Pasta needs to be cooked according to package instructions.
4) Take a small skillet and it should be placed over medium-high heat
5) 4 or 5 tablespoons olive oil must be added.
6) Sage leaves have to be added when the oil becomes hot. (Do not allow to smoke)
7) They need to be fried for 4 to 5 seconds and stop when turned crispy.
8) They should be transferred to a paper plate that is towel lined.
9) Set aside after sprinkling sea salt.
10) Garlic and onions must be sauteed in a skillet over medium heat for one minute.
11) Pumpkin and white wine need to be added.
12) Then, it should be seasoned with half teaspoon black pepper and one teaspoon salt.
13) The next step is to simmer for 5 minutes.
14) Butter and cheese have to be stirred in until they become creamy and melted.
15) Pasta and sour cream have to be stirred in and make sure that they are well coated.
16) Fried sage leaves need to be used to garnish before serving.
- Sour cream - 1 cup.
- Parmesan - 1/2 cup. (Freshly grated)
- Unsalted butter - 2 tablespoons. (It should be chilled and cut into slices)
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground)
- Dry white wine - 1/4 cup.
- Pumpkin puree (15 ounce can) - 1 no.
- Garlic clove - 2 nos. (Minced)
- Onion - 1 no. (Chopped)
- Flaky sea salt - to taste.
- Sage leaves - 1/4 cup.
- Extra virgin oil
- Pasta - 1 lb.
- Kosher salt - to taste.