Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats
Cooking time45 min
You might have seen a lot of pie recipes. What about preparing a pumpkin pie that promotes healthy and clean eating? This pumpkin pie protein overnight oats recipe puts forward an easy way of making such a pie and it is a high protein one to keep your health at optimal levels. Interestingly, it is a low sugar diet and gluten free as well.
If you follow the correct guidelines and same quantity of ingredients recommended in this recipe, you can make one bowl. Any type of oats can be used because it works well with all types and when it comes to sweetener, you can use any type as well. This is an extremely healthy pie and it is fully loaded with protein. You can use it for breakfast and it also tastes like a dessert. The method of preparation is pretty simple and within a few minutes, it can be prepared. The only time consuming factor is that you have to refrigerate it for at least 8 hours.
1) First of all, you need to take a mason jar. (You can use a plastic container with a light fitting lid as well).
2) All the ingredients should be added to the jar or container.
3) You need to keep on stirring for sometime so that all ingredients are well combined.
4) Then, the jar or container must be covered.
5) It has to be refrigerated for 8 hours at least. (Overnight is the best option)
6) This pie can be served cold.
- Ground cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Truvia - 1 tablespoon. (The quantity must be equivalent to 12 grams)
- Old fashioned oats (gluten free) - 1/4 cups or 25 grams.
- Pumpkin puree - 1/2 cup or 122 grams.
- Plain Greek Yogurt (Nonfat) - 1/2 cup or 120 grams.