Quick and Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make a satisfying meal that offers an irresistible taste? You can follow this quick and easy spaghetti bolognese recipe to make such a wonderful dish. If you follow the guidelines of this recipe, you can make 4 servings and the time needed for making this dish is 25 minutes.
1) Oil has to be heated in a big skillet and the heat must be kept medium-high
2) Garlic, bell pepper, onion and sausage have to be added to the skillet and cooked for 8 to 10 minutes. (Keep on stirring and stop cooking when vegetables become tender and sausage turns brown.
3) Then, black pepper, salt, sugar and pasta sauce must be stirred in and this mixture should be brought to a boil by keeping the heat medium-high.
4) Heat must be reduced to low and simmered for 15 minutes.
5) The pasta needs to be cooked according to package directions and once cup of pasta cooking water needs to be reserved.
6) The chopped basil must be stirred into meat sauce and 1/2 cup of reserved cooking water needs to be stirred in 1/4 cup at a time.
7) The sauce should be served cooked spaghetti and parmesan cheese can be used for garnishing.
- Fresh basil -2 tablespoons. (They need to be chopped)
- Spaghetti or linguine noodles - 1 package. (The quantity should be equivalent to 16 ounces)
- Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Kosher salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Granulated sugar - 1 teaspoon.
- Tomato and basil pasta sauce (You can use Classico or Barilla - 1 jar (24 ounces)
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Minced)
- Green bell pepper - 1/2 cup. (Chopped)
- Sweet onion - 1/2 cup. (Chopped)
- Sweet Italian sausage - 1 pound. (Casings need to be removed)
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Shaved parmesan cheese (Optional)