Quick Ranch Dressing
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to dress a salad in a refreshing manner? This quick ranch dressing recipe is the best answer. You just need 2 minutes to make this dressing and it can be a perfect option during summertime. A unique flavor is achieved with the help of the mayonnaise and it adds body to the dressing as well. The base is formed by the mayonnaise and buttermilk and it always tastes better when it is made fresh. Fir convenience, it can also be kept in the fridge for a few days.
You can take it out before serving. If you follow the exact guidelines mentioned in this quick ranch dressing recipe, you can make 3 or 4 tablespoons and the quantity is adequate enough to dress 1 salad. If you want, you can replace buttermilk with yogurt but using buttermilk offers a smooth texture. It is an extremely easy dressing to make and anybody can prepare it with great ease.
1) As a first step, mayonnaise and buttermilk must be mixed together.
2) Then, you must taste and season this mixture with pepper and salt.
3) If you are using rice vinegar and other optional items, you must whisk in the mint, garlic powder, parsley and rice vinegar.
4) It can be refrigerated op to 3 days.
- 1) Butter milk 2 tablespoons. (It should be cultured and well- shaken).
- 2) Mayonnaise - 1 tablespoon.
- 3) Black pepper to taste. (It must be freshly ground).
- 4) Salt to taste.
- 5) Rice vinegar - 1/2 teaspoon. (It is optional).
- 6) Garlic powder - 1/4 teaspoon (It is also optional).
- 7) Fresh chives - 1 to 3 teaspoons. (They need to be finely chopped).
- 8) Mint 1 to 3 teaspoons. (Finely chopped)
- 9) Italian parsley 1 to 3 teaspoons. (It is optional).