Cooking time20 min
Do you want to know how to make a tasty quick shrimp dish? This quick shrimp recipe talks about how to prepare a dish that offers an unbelievable experience for your taste buds and, the fresh tarragon and lemon juice brighten up the flavor of large shrimp. If you want a quick weeknight dinner, it is the perfect option and the total cooking time is 20 minutes. First of all, you have to coat a large skillet using cooking spray.
- Then, you have to arrange shrimp in a single layer in the unheated pan.
- The next step is to turn heat low.
- Shrimp must be cooked for 8 minutes. (You do not need to turn the shrimp).
- The heat should be increased to medium-low.
- It should be cooked for 2 minutes and stop when the edges turn orange on bottom edges.
- Then, you have to place shrimp in a big bowl.
- The next step is to heat the pan over medium to high heat.
- Oil should be added to the pan.
- Swirl to coat.
- Then, the shrimp should be added to the pan.
- You have to saute 45 seconds.
- The heat should be turned off.
- Tomatoes need to be added.
- Toss to coat.
- You also have to add butter, crushed red pepper, basil leaves and lemon juice.
- Toss to melt butter and coat.
- If you want, salt can be added.
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon.
- Cooking spray
- Butter – 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- Seeded plum tomatoes – 2 cups. (They should be diced).
- Peeled and deveined large shrimp – 36 (You also need 1 -1/ 2 pounds shrimp).
- Fresh lemon juice – 3 tablespoons.
- Small fresh basil leaves – 12 nos.
- Crushed red pepper – 1 teaspoon.
- Kosher salt – 1/4 teaspoon. (Optional)