Cooking time45 min
How to make an excellent berry trifle? Many people are looking for a convincing answer to this question. You do not have to search any further because this raspberry trifle recipe teaches you how to make such a dish in an effortless way.
Total cooking time needed is 45 minutes and if you follow the exact quantity of ingredients mentioned in this raspberry trifle recipe, you can serve it for 4 people.
1) First of all, the berries must be placed into a big bowl.
2) Half of the lemon juice must be sprinkled in.
3) You have to toss in a light manner.
4) The next step is to take a saucepan and, the remaining lemon juice, cornstarch, sugar and berries have to be combined.
5) The heat must be kept at medium to high.
6) They should be brought to a simmer.
7) Then, cook for 3 minutes. (You need to make sure that the berries start breaking down and they must give up their juices).
8) Now, the berries need to be removed from the heat.
9) Let cool.
10) The mixture will have to thicken up during the cooling process. .
11) Take a bowl and vanilla, cream and sugar should be whipped to get soft peaks.
12) The lemon curd should be placed onto another bowl.
13) A small quantity of the whipped cream should be stirred in to loosen.
14) The remaining cream must also be folded.
15) The next step is to assemble the trifle and a layer of lemon cream has to be spooned into a large glass bowl.
16) A layer of pound cake should be added.
17) You have to break the slices into suitable pieces.
18) The cake has to be soaked with a layer of berries and their juices.
19) You have to create 3 to 4 layers based on the bowl size.
20) It can be finished with a layer of lemon cream.
21) It can be covered and refrigerated.
22) Take out when needed to serve.
- 1) Blueberries - 1 pint.
- 2) Strawberries – 1 pint. (They need to be hulled and cut into thick slices).
- 3) Raspberries – 2 pint.
- 4) Lemon - 1 no. (Juiced)
- 5) Sugar - 1/4 cup.
- 6) Cornstarch - 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- #Lemon Cream#
- 1) Whipping cream - 1 quart.
- 2) Sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- 3) Vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 4) Lemon curd 1 jar (11-ounce).
- 5) Pound cake - 1 no. (Store bought; it should be sliced into 1/2-inch thick).