Red Grapefruit and Rum Spritzers
Cooking time45 min
Several people always focus on experimenting with a lot of cocktail ingredients to make ideal holiday beverages for their friends and family members. There are so many thanksgiving recipes available online these days and most of them sound monotonous and boring. If you want to know something different, you can follow this red grapefruit and rum spritzers recipe. It is an ideal option as an aperitif because of the crisp and light grapefruit. When you combine the grape fruits with Brugal Extra Dry, the mixture transforms into a wonderfully revitalizing and refreshing beverage. You can use it a perfect palate opener for getting the guests prepared for the meal. This beverage goes well with all types of savory dishes and it can also be used as an after dinner drink. If you follow this recipe carefully, you can make two servings and this wonderful beverage can be prepared in lightning fast way.
1) First of all, you have to take a cocktail shaker.
2) The next step is to fill it with ice.
3) Then, you have to add grapefruit juice into the shaker.
4) Rum must also be added to the shaker.
5) You need to keep on shaking it for one minute.
6) Two glasses must be taken.
7) They need to be filled with ice.
8) The mixture has to be poured into these two glasses.
9) Each cocktail should be topped off with a splash of seltzer water. (You can use tonic water in place of seltzer water)
10) Finally, it needs to be garnished using a lemon wedge before serving.
- Brugal Extra Dry rum - 3 ounces.
- Seltzer water - splash.
- Red grape fruits - 2 nos. (They need to be freshly squeezed)