Rib-Eye Steak with Savoury Butter
Cooking time45 min
This rib-eye steak with savoury butter recipe talks about how to make an excellent dish that offers an inspiring taste. You can serve for 4 people if you follow this recipe and total cooking time comes around 25 minutes.
1) The savory butter must be prepared one or two hours before using.
2) The softened butter should be added to the mixing bowl, and cayenne pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic and chives have also be added to the same mixing bowl.
3) You need to mix all these ingredients really well and pepper and salt have to be used to season.
4) It needs to be rolled into long shape with thickness 2 cm and you need to cover it using a clingfilm before refrigerating.
5) You can take it out when becomes firm and it should be cut into slices.
6) One side of each steak must be brushed using olive oil and a good grinding of pepper needs to be given.
7) A heavy bottom cast iron frying pan should be heated. (You can use a barbecue or a grill plate)
8) The steaks have to be seared and cooked for 3 to 4 minutes after reducing the heat.
9) The uncooked side the steak has to be brushed with oil and turned it over before cooking the other side.
10) After removing from the heat, it has to be covered loosely in a foil and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
11) A few slices of butter can be placed on top each steak and they should be placed under a hot grill. You can stop when melted and colored in a slight way.
12) You can serve it with green salad, mustard and fries.
- Cayenne pepper - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Mustard - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh lemon juice - 1 tablespoon.
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (It needs to be crushed)
- Fresh chives - 2 tablespoons.
- Good quality butter - 110 grams.
- Olive oil
- Rib-eye steaks (each one -200-250 gram) - 4 nos. (The thickness must be 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 cm)