Cooking time45 min
Cleaning big artichokes is a tiring task for several people. Baby artichokes eliminate the hassles involved with cleaning. The baby versions are also very cute. This roasted baby artichokes and pearl onions recipe teaches you how to make a stunningly delicious dish with tremendous ease. Blending mayonnaise and butter gives a completely different dimension to this recipe. You can make this dish in a fast manner and the simplicity of making plays a very important role in making this recipe immensely popular. This recipe permits you to make 3 to 5 servings and you can complete the cooking process in a fast way.
1) The first step is the process of preheating the oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Then, the baby artichokes have to be cleaned.
3) For this purpose, the leaves in the outer area must be trimmed from the artichoke and you can stop when you arrive at the leaves that are yellowish.
4) The tops should be cut off and the stem has to be trimmed as well.
5) Every cleaned artichoke must be cut in half.
6) You need to take a bowl and the sliced artichokes have to be tossed in a bowl after adding pepper, salt and olive oil.
7) The artichokes should be spread on a sheet (baking) and it has to be done single layered.
8) It should be roasted for a time period between 25 and 30 minutes in the oven.
6) In order to make the sauce, pepper flakes and drawn butter have to be stirred together.
7) Take a tiny bowl and the mixture needs to be poured into the bowl.
8) The mayonnaise should be dolloped into the bowl’s center part.
9) The sauce can be used to dip the artichokes.
- Baby artichokes - 1 lb.
- Extra virgin oil - 3 tablespoons.
- Salt – to taste.
- Pepper – To taste.
- #Ingredients for making the butter sauce#
- Drawn butter – 1/4 cup.
- Red pepper flakes – 1/2 teaspoon. (Crushed)
- Mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons.