Roasted Asparagus With Lemon, Feta, and Pistachios
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to make a good but simple side dish that goes well with any type of meal? You can rely on this roasted asparagus with lemon, feta and pistachios recipe to make such a wonderful side dish. You can serve 4 people with this recipe and the total time taken to make this side dish comes around 25 minutes.
1) The first thing you need to do is the process of preheating the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) The tough ends of the asparagus need to be snapped off.
3) It is being done to break the asparagus in the exact place you want and the ends have to be discarded.
4) Then, you must take a big baking sheet and the asparagus spears have to be placed on the sheet.
5) Olive oil needs to be drizzled in.
6) Lemon juice must also be drizzled in.
7) The asparagus needs to be tossed to make a good coating.
8) The asparagus spears must be arranged in a single layer on the pan.
9) You have to use pepper and salt as seasoning to taste.
10) The asparagus needs to be roasted for a period between 12 and 17 minutes. (You must ensure that the asparagus becomes tender but stays crisp and it is always advisable to check immediately after 12 minutes because variations can be found in the thickness of the spears)
11) After removing the pan from oven, crumbled feta cheese, chopped pistachios and lemon zest should be used to top the asparagus.
12) It can be served immediately.
- Feta cheese (Crumbled) – 1/4 cup.
- Pistachios (Chopped) – 1/4 cup.
- Lemon zest – Taken out of 1/2 lemon.
- Pepper – to taste.
- Salt – to taste.
- Lemon juice – Taken out of 1/2 lemon.
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Large asparagus – 1 bunch or 1 pound.