Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Anchovies
Cooking time45 min
How to make a simple, beautiful and highly delicious dish using tomatoes and anchovies? This roasted cherry tomatoes with anchovies recipe offers a perfect dish that is refreshing and tasteful. You can make this dish in a speedy manner. If you use the same quantity of ingredients mentioned in this recipe, you can make 4 to 5 servings. It can be made in a fast manner and the cooking process does not involve any complexities. The taste can be described as refreshing and delicious as well.
1) First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Then, you have to take a baking sheet and tomatoes must be placed onto the sheet.
3) Oil has to be drizzled in. Pepper, salt and lemon juice should also be added prior to tossing together all ingredients properly.
4) They have to be roasted for 20 to 25 minutes and make sure that tomatoes got caramelized and burst.
5) Set aside and cool for 5 minutes.
6) The anchovies must be spread around a platter. They should be topped with tomatoes and you have to finish by adding crushed pepper flakes. (A sprinkle is enough)
7) Lemon zest can also be placed and pepper and salt should be used to season before serving.
- Pepper – to taste.
- Sea salt – to taste.
- Anchovy fillets – 8 nos. (Packed in oil and they need to be drained)
- Lemon juiced – 1/2 lemon (The quantity needs to be equivalent to 3 tablespoons)
- Extra virgin oil – 2 1/2 tablespoons.
- Cherry tomatoes on vine - 2 bunches (The quantity should be about 30 nos.)
- #For garnishing purposes#
- Lemon zested – 1 lemon.
- Red pepper flakes – 1/2 teaspoon. (Optional and you have to crush it if using)