Roasted Duck with Cabbage
Cooking time45 min
Are you interested in making an outstanding dish using cabbage and duck? If you follow this roasted duck with cabbage recipe, you can easily learn how to make an amazingly delicious dish that offers an unbelievable experience for your taste buds. This recipe allows you to serve for two people and the time needed for making this dish is 35 minutes.
1) Oven has to be preheated to 390 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) A heavy frying pan equipped with an ovenproof handle should be heated over medium heat.
3) The duck breasts have to be added skin side down and they should be cooked until turned golden brown.
4) They must be turned skin side up and transferred to the oven.
5) They have to be roasted for 15 to 20 minutes. (You can continue cooking according to your liking)
6) The cabbage should be shredded thinly with the help of a sharp knife.
7) Oil must be heated in a large pan and the heat should be kept at medium level.
8) Chili, garlic and bacon need to be added and sauteed gently for 3 minutes.
9) The cabbage must be added and stir-fried for approximately 4 minutes. (Make sure that it is softened)
10) 10 tablespoons water need to be added to the pan and the lid has to be put on.
11) You need to lower the heat and cooking must be done for 5 to 7 minutes. (The cabbage must become softened but there has to be a slight crunchiness)
12) Season to taste.
13) It has to be divided between two plates and duck breasts must be topped with.
- Long red chili - 1 no. (You need to remove the seeds and it has to be chopped)
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (It should be crushed)
- Bacon - 3 rashers. (They must be sliced)
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Small winter cabbage - 1/2 (You need to remove the core)
- Medium duck breasts - 2 nos.