Roasted Fennel and Israeli Cous Cous Salad
Cooking time45 min
Are you searching for the finest equation for lifetime dinners? There is no need to waste time for searching because this roasted fennel and Israeli Cous Cous Salad Recipe makes you familiarize with the best equation. This recipe permits you to make 4 servings and you can complete the cooking process within 45 minutes.
1) Oven has to be preheated to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Three tablespoon olive oil must be tossed with garlic, fennel, cauliflower and broccoli.
3) Pepper and salt must be used to season in a liberal way.
4) It has to be placed on a baking sheet that is oiled with aluminum foil in a light manner and you have to spread it.
5) Then, baking process must be performed between 20 and 30 minutes. The important thing is that you need to ensure that the veggies become golden brown in spots and tender as well.
6) The couscous should be prepared exactly according to the directions on the package.
7) The seasoning process needs to be done using pepper and salt.
8) Lemon zest, oregano thyme and sherry vinegar have to be added and stirred to blend properly.
9) The next step is the process of tossing with apricots, hazelnuts and roasted vegetables.
10) It must be divided among the bowls meant for serving.
11) You can serve it warm and the goat cheese can be sprinkled on top.
- Goat cheese (Crumbled) - 1/4 cup.
- Israeli couscous – 1 box. (It needs to prepared based on the guidelines on the package)
- Dried apricots (Chopped) - 1/4 cup.
- Hazelnuts (Toasted) - 1/2 cup.
- Broccoli florets - 1 cup.
- Lemon zest – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Cauliflower florets – 1 cup.
- Fresh oregano (Chopped) - 1 teaspoon.
- Fennel bulb – 1 no. (You need to core, quarter and slice it into pieces with 1/4-inch thickness)
- Fresh thyme (Chopped) - 1 teaspoon.
- Sherry vinegar – 1 tablespoon.
- Garlic cloves (Minced) – 3 nos.
- Salt – to taste.
- Black pepper – to taste.
- Olive oil (Divided) – 4 tablespoons.